Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
- Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
- Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
- Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
- Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
Developer: PanicBarn Publisher: No More Robots Genre: Simulation, RPG, Point & Click Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 8 or later Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: High-range Intel Core i5 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760/equivalent or higher Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory