You are Number 407, the new debugger for an upcoming sci-fi game. As a debugger, your job is simple! You will be put through a series of puzzles in order to make sure the game doesn't have any bugs or glitches. But when you find a glitch in the game's code, you can exploit it to traverse outside of the game map, mess with the game mechanics, and make the game developer really angry! Inspired by the likes of Portal, The Talos Principle, and all the other greats!
- Complex and unique puzzles, WOW!
- Parkour mechanics and obstacles, NO WAY!!!
- An original story with funny dialogue, SO FUNNY!!!
- A kick-ass synthy soundtrack, HECK YEAH!!!!
- Fourth wall breaking glitches that let you can exploit to travel outside of the game map, AWESOME!!!!!
What doesn't the game have? You'll have to play to find out but I'm almost 100% sure it has literally everything you want in it!
Developer: Keaton Applebaum Publisher: Applebomb Games Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory