This narrative experience introduces Steve Robinson, a successful writer who, due to life's misfortunes, ended up losing important people, faith in his work and the meaning of life. The narrative leads the player to help Steve relive the episodes in his story that dragged him into depression, while getting to know the places that marked his life. From that moment, where Steve may or may not revisit his story, he becomes able to face his destiny and be able to make the most important decision of his life.
- Two endings.
- Narrative and non-narrative collectibles.
- Inventory in which it will give you instructions to proceed in the story and consult the collectibles and acquired letters.
- A clean interface so the focus is on the narrative experience.
- Controller compatibility
Developer: TBGS Indie Studio Publisher: The Bergson's Games Studios Genre: Adventure, Simulation Language: EN / POR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Free Disk Space: 836.1 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory