Version: 5.30 Beta 6 Release Date: 2015 Platform: PC Bits: x86/x64 Language: EN / RU / UKR Size: 2.86 MB Treatment: Not required
WinRAR - one of the most popular archivers. The fact that it supports the backup format RAR, no need to explain. In addition, the program can work with archives ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features - encryption, support of continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be 10 - 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others.
Main features of WinRAR:
• Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
• Using the original high data compression algorithm
• Availability of a graphical environment that supports drag and drop (drag & drop)
• Ability to use the command line interface
• Manage archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
• Support the method of continuous backup for better compression
• Support of multivolume archives
• Create self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multivolume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
• Ability to recover physically damaged archives
• Ability to create and use of recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
• Support for Unicode encoding in filenames
• Additional functions (data encryption and file names in the archive, add comments archival, management protocol error)
• Use a third-party registration interface in the form of individual topics