The infection spreads like never before in Outbreak: Epidemic, the latest co-op survival horror nightmare from Dead Drop Studios. Experience the nationwide epidemic as you and up to three friends lead Gwen, Renault, Kara and Tom through the undead apocalypse. Outbreak: Epidemic features the series classic tough-as-nails survival horror gameplay powered by the next-generation Outbreak engine across the Campaign Mode, Onslaught Mode and Experiments Mode. Experience the nightmare close up through over-the-shoulder claustrophobic gameplay as you blast and slash your way through the epidemic.
The epidemic will begin as an Early Access experience where over time more content, including scenarios, game modes and more will become available. Any premium content will be offered at a discount during the Early Access phase. Your feedback will directly shape the game and your support will help it grow into the survival horror experience the world has been waiting for. You only have one life, can you survive the epidemic?
- Alone: Play solo even without an internet connection.
- Story Mode: Experience the epidemic first hand as you fight through the story
- Co-op Survival Horror: Classic Mechanics. 4-player co-op.
- The Cloud: Dedicated low-latency servers ensure no connection issues.
- OTS: Claustrophobic over-the-shoulder gameplay brings the nightmare alive.
- Defense: Utilize numerous firearm and melee weapons against the undead.
- Onslaught Mode: Take out hordes of the undead with limited supplies.
- Experiments Mode: Bonus modes with a unique spin on survival horror.
- Explore: In Campaign Mode search areas, read logs, find keys and solve puzzles to survive.
- Difficult: Play across multiple difficulty modes.
- Big Screen: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
Developer: Dead Drop Studios LLC Publisher: Dead Drop Studios LLC Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Survival Horror Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core i5 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Geforce GTX 750 TI / AMD Radeon R9 270X Free Disk Space: 8 GB