The Professional Bowlers Association and FarSight Studios have partnered to create an officially licensed PBA video game. The game features a career mode with over 100 tournaments set in dozens of venues, quickplay and local multi-player modes, online tournaments and more. 19 PBA pros will be included in the launch of the game with in-game commentary from Rob Stone and PBA legend Randy Pederson.
- Officially licensed PBA product.
- Real PBA Tour Professionals! Belmo, Butturff, Tackett, Norm Duke, Walter Ray, and many more.
- Accurate pro bowling styles featuring motion-captured animations.
- Expert commentary from Rob Stone and PBA legend Randy Pederson.
- Extensive career mode with over 100 virtual tournaments.
- Dozens of venues and environments.
- Compete against other players in online tournaments.
- Quickplay and local multi-player modes.
- Best bowling physics ever in a video game.
- Authentic PBA Tour oil patterns.
- Power-up special balls.
- Over 100 bonus challenges.
- Brunswick licensed pins and lane equipment.
- Real licensed bowling balls from many different ball manufacturers.
Developer: FarSight Studios Publisher: FarSight Studios Genre: Sports, Simulation Language: EN / FR / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 2500K or AMD FX-8350 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R9 270X Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7 7700 or AMD Ryzen 1600X RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD RX 580 Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory