Developer: Orange_Juice Publisher: Fruitbat Factory Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Anime Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2013
100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself...
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more Free Disk Space: 1 GB