Developer: Bird in Sky Publisher: Crunchy Leaf Games Genre: Action, Adventure, Arcade, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
3030 Deathwar is a unique mix of Adventure and Space Sim. Explore star systems, mine and hunt pirates in top-down mode. Leave your ship and switch into classic Adventuring mode, where you explore derelicts, talk to shady characters or head over to the space bar for a drink.
Fusing space exploration, fast-paced combat, trading, and a healthy dose of point-and-click comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam an entire war-torn galaxy filled with devastated planets, uninhabitable zones, and space stations in quarantine lockdown.
- Open-world space adventuring with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore.
- Stations to board, bars to visit, scores of space scum to talk to.
- Ghostly derelict ships to discover via your star-map, space-walk into, and salvage valuables from.
- Large variety of intriguing jobs and missions, with exciting, and occasionally silly side-quests.
- A diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refuel from the corona of a sun without burning up!
- Pirate Stations to discover, and the option of living a life of crime, piracy, cargo stealing, and nastiness.
- The chance to invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or just haul goods between systems.
- Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations, and a ton of secrets to uncover.
- An irreverent, thoroughly amusing, and enthralling main story.
- A whole load more!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.0 + GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB NVIDIA / AMD Radeon Free Disk Space: 500 MB