Developer: Batterystaple Games Publisher: Batterystaple Games Genre: Action, Arcade, Platformer Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
30XX combines the crisp controls and fluid movement you love from action platformers like Mega Man X, the replayability of a modern Roguelike (Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Dead Cells, etc) and co-op play into a single gorgeous package.
Awaken a thousand years after 20XX to realize the world that needed you is gone, changed irreversibly by the advent of the Synthetic Mind and a human race that's lost the will to reach for the stars. Explore the lush, verdant prison our world has become, and fight to save what remains.
Rise. Fight. Fall. Adapt. There's a sublime meaning in this endless cycle, somewhere, buried deep.
- Pulse-pounding action, precise platforming, and beautiful spritework
- Characters with fully distinct playstyles - master Ace's swift, combo-friendly Techniques and Nina's intricate Power Fusion system for even more replayability
- A fresh new set of levels, items, and powers every time you play - 30XX is never the same game twice!
- Roguelike-style progression that lets you tune the game's systems and difficulty as you play, even after you win
- A robust level editor - the same tools the developers use! - that lets you build single level chunks or entire custom campaigns
- Local and online multiplayer, so you can enjoy 30XX with a friend
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Toaster processor or better (2009+) RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Most cards that can produce Graphics(tm) Free Disk Space: 2000 MB