Developer: Adam Dubi Publisher: AdamDubiGames Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Adam - Lost Memories is a psychological horror puzzle game, based on my personal experiences with child abuse.
Fear in real life is not from zombies that want to eat your brain, or the ghost that came back from the after-life to open your fridge while you slept.
True fear is when you cry in the corner of your small room for some food and water.
When you are constantly shamed and humiliated for years and you can't see the end of it.
I want you to feel this type of terror because this is what child abuse really is, and I think more people should talk about it.
This is not a walking simulator, and this game does not rely on jump-scares.
You play as a mentally ill person who suffers from panic disorders.
- An Immersive first person experience.
- You have 100% control over the character in the whole game. (also in the cut-scenes)
- A physics based world, where you can interact with every object.
- Puzzles that you can solve in different ways.
- Narration by the professional voice actor Isaak Wells.
- 3D sound implementation for the best experience.
- Original music made by me.
- Roughly 5 hours long, story rich and puzzle filled campaign.
- A true, original story that will change the way you see child abuse.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-530 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 3 - 4GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 10 GB