Developer: Mystive Studios Publisher: Mystive Studios Genre: Adventure, Horror, Mystery Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Alan Sharp is a Detective, Mystery/Horror video game driven by immersive storyline and character development, focused on exploration, survival, puzzles, and open-world investigation.
- Challenging Puzzles – Uncover the mystery case of a sinister evil by deciphering challenging puzzles that will test your logic, intelligence, and detective skills, keeping you on the edge of your seat
- Engage in Dialogue – Finding clues in objects is not enough for your investigation? Engage in conversation with the town’s folk. Doubt everyone, trust no one! Even your own senses!
- Search & Acquire – Look for hidden clues in almost every object of the game. Be careful! The amount of usable objects you can possess is limited. Use your briefcase to store items for later use
- Journal – No need to know it by heart when there is a faithful journal in your pocket. Make sure to check it out if you need to remind yourself, it might assist you in deciding your next move.
- Wander the streets of Beggers Hole, stroll in a dark, vast forest, feel the chilling air of the beach and lose yourself in mysterious, strange corridors where hell is but a beginning.
- Psychological Horror – A sinister presence looms over you every step of the way, twisting your thoughts, bending your reality until you are utterly lost in the terror that rises.
- Survive – Look for a place to hide when a horrible danger tracks your steps
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD Phenom II X4 955 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660 Free Disk Space: 8 GB