16th Century Latin America - mysticism, magic and the unknown plague the land. Assume the role of Inca demigod Aluna in this epic action RPG, as you try to defend a mystical shard that possess the power of earth.
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards follows the exploits of Aluna, the warrior daughter of a Spanish conquistador and South American nature goddess Pachamama. Raised in early 16th century Spain, Aluna escaped to the New World only to realize it was her true homeland. Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards sets our heroine on a quest through Inca mythology as she strives to restore the amulet her goddess mother entrusted to her... and fulfill her true destiny.
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards features mythological gods, beasts, and tales that formed the backbone of 16th century Colombian culture. Venture from the Sanctuary seaside cliffs through the massive jungles of the New World, all the way to Nagaric’s Temple in the Volcanic Canyons in this pulpy period adventure.
- Explore a vast land filled with dense jungles, majestic beaches, and towering cliffs.
- Choose from a vast array of weapons based on historical weapons from the Old World (South America) and New World (Spanish Empire).
- Customize Aluna’s fighting style by unlocking powerful magical abilities across 3 schools of magic.
- Collect, craft, and trade hundreds of unique items and loot.
- Defeat mythological boss creatures inspired by Latin American lore.
- Aluna is played by actress, producer and series co-creator Paula Garces.
- Based on the popular comic book series "The World of Aluna" by the writers of Assassin's Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-4690K (3.5 GHz) / AMD FX-8320 (3.5 GHz) or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 Free Disk Space: 7 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz) or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Free Disk Space: 7 GB