Developer: Melos Han-Tani, Marina Kittaka Publisher: Analgesic Productions Genre: Adventure, RPG, 3D Platformer Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Run, jump, and drive across vast, dreamy 3D landscapes. Shrink into surreal, 2D dungeons inside of characters' bodies. Travel the world, meet strange people, and save the world from the dangerous Nano Dust. Don't miss the follow-up to the classic game 'Anodyne'!
- Jump, drive, and walk across gorgeous and haunting locales in 3D, speaking with strange and memorable characters.
- Vacuum up Nano Dust in 2D, suck up and fight enemies, all while overcoming mind-bending challenges related to the characters’ inner lives.
- Experience the thrilling and emotional story of Nova. Her destiny is clear: she is the Nano Cleaner who will save New Theland. But strange characters & painful experiences will put her loyalty to the test...
- Choose where you want to go! The sweeping vistas of New Theland quickly open up to exploration.
- Access the outer reaches of New Theland by using magical Cards you will find on your journey.
- Transform into a car at will and quickly drive around the world. No need to call a horse!
- Fire your Spark to shrink into the bodies of the infected, explore the 2D Zelda-like dungeons within, and heal them.
- Enjoy the lush, dreamy and breathtaking 3D and 2D landscapes painted and pixeled by artist Marina Kittaka.
- Listen to over 50 new songs influenced by countless genres by Melos Han-Tani, perfectly fitting the varied landscapes of Anodyne 2.
- Play the newest game from the dream duo behind Anodyne 1, All Our Asias, and Even the Ocean.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core 2.5 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 610M Free Disk Space: 500 MB