Developer: Digital Arrow Publisher: THQ Nordic Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, FPS, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Aquanox Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future the Earth's surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones' Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, shrapnel blasts, mines and more in a journey that takes you across the world's oceans and into the deepest trenches of our Earth.
- Fight - Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op - 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize - Choose and upgrade your ships, making them fit your preferred playing style
- Explore - Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- VPP - Classic multiplayer modes like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3.3 GHz or higher: AMD A8-6600K or Intel Core i7-950 or newer RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Direct3D 11, Shader Model 5.1 capable video card (GeForce GTX 560 2GB RAM or Radeon HD 7870 4GB RAM) Free Disk Space: 30 GB