Developer: Artists Entertainment Publisher: Artists Entertainment Genre: Strategy, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Archeo: Shinar is an economic turn-based strategy set in the world of archeology. It blends the preparation period (turn-based strategy) with expeditions (real-time strategy) in unique gameplay mixup with a lot of small stories and grotesque humor.
- Prepare and explore - New, fresh gameplay based on mixup of two genres Turn-based strategy and Real-time strategy.
- Hire and care - Find your best team and keep them in good shape. Or not, you can always replace them.
- Money and reputation - Try to get both. Find a balance between them and be the true winner.
- Collect and invest - There's no better way to get rich than by buying land. What's better than having land? Building your own buildings on your land. It's a great investment.
- Read and decide - Now and then you will receive a small story to keep your experience interesting. Every time you will have to decide and every time it will have consequences!
- Opponents and Vanessa - Meet memorable opponents, you won't forget them for a long time. And there's Vanessa. Such a shame she has a wig.
- Solo or with friends - Play solo or with up to 4 friends (hot seat). But keep in mind that after the game they won't be your friends anymore.
- Challenge reality - Check the facts, learn more about the history and try to find a proof that the developers were wrong because the world we are going to show you may make you challenge everything.
- Difficult subjects - Mental illnesses, addictions, thievery, slavery, paradigms, tribal mentality, corruption, pride, and murder.
- Economy end bankruptcy - Last but not least, do not bankrupt. It's like permadeath. You can withhold salaries only for a certain time, after that they will come. They will come and collect.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120 RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 505 Free Disk Space: 1 GB