Developer: Gattai Games Publisher: Gattai Games Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy Language: EN / RU / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Armored Battle Crew is a tank and crew control simulator. Here you will be able to test your skills as a tank commander. Be careful when preparing the tank and making strategic decisions on the battlefield to successfully complete the task.
- PEOPLE AND STEEL. Start your journey as a tank commander who is in the thick of the battlefield. Can you manage your crew and tank, no matter what?
- CREATION OF TANKS. During World War I, tanks were created as an answer to the problem of positional warfare. Despite the low speed, armor, firepower and the ability to move across the rugged terrain of the neutral strip made them thus the solution to a long positional war.
- CREW MANAGEMENT. Recruit men and women with the right skills and capabilities. They will control the various modules of the tank, to show courage in extinguishing the fire, repairing the tank and helping wounded comrades.
- TANK SIMULATOR . Take control in your hands (and legs too) and lead your tank into battle. Manage your tank in the most diverse terrain, break through the barbed wire, trenches and unhappy souls of your enemies. No one and nothing can stop the iron beast!
- BATTLE PROCESS MANAGEMENT. Every battle here is more dangerous than the other. Enemy soldiers, anti-tank weapons, machine guns, artillery, mines, bombers and other obstacles are waiting for you with one goal - to destroy you. So be on your guard, keep your ears open and carry out the task entrusted to you.
- CASTOMIZATION. Study your enemies and choose the weapons that will help you to complete the task. A wide arsenal will be available for you to choose from - machine guns, cannons, flamethrowers, howitzers and more! In addition, you can decorate the tank with camouflage, emblems and inscriptions to make it truly unique.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel quad-core and above RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GT 620m or equivalent Free Disk Space: 2 GB