Developer: Alina Digital Publisher: Alina Digital Genre: Strategy Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
The Cold War was not won with diplomacy. It was instead won by many successful international military and espionage operations conducted by the United States and the Soviet Union. From the creators of The Cold War Era, comes the long awaited sequel. Arms Race.
Arms Race - is a single player two options ( RTS or Turn Base ) strategy game based on the events of the Cold War between the Americans and the Soviets spanning the 1950s through to the 1990s. Within a few hours of gameplay, players will travel through four decades of contention, paranoia, secrecy, and the overarching "us vs. them" mentality. Arms Race is a standalone sequel to The Cold War Era game.
Despite the complex themes encapsulated in Arms Race's two hour-long gameplay, Alina Digital's mission is to "minimize clicks per minute to maximize fun." Here's what makes Arms Race unlike any other war-based online strategy game -
Original game features for The Cold War Era:
- Immerse yourself in a realistic atmosphere that retells the story of the Cold War.
- Choose your side and play as either the Americans or the Soviets to rewrite the Cold War.
- Install military and espionage units to prop up the local Allied government or transform rebels into revolutionaries in Opposing countries.
- Establish spy networks to support government propaganda campaigns or shake loose the Opposition's stronghold.
- Launch rockets, satellites and astronauts or cosmonauts into space to shock and amaze the world and prove that you are what this world needs.
- Devise your own strategies and tactics, forcing your opponent to play by your rules.
- Initiate pro-government parades or incite riots to plunge countries into chaos.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.5 GHz RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 128 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB