Developer: ANG People s.r.o. Publisher: ANG People s.r.o. Genre: Simulation, Strategy Language: EN / Multi3 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Build a village on hallowed grounds, in the year 2000 BC. Take care of the needs of the villagers and pilgrims that arrive to visit the holy place. Get enough food and other resources to run the village. Build monuments of various shapes from variouse stone types. Provide the villagers with clothing and tools made of flint, bone or bronze.
The game begins when the first shaman arrives on the hallowed land. Soon after, the first pilgrims will come. Expand your fame and resources for building other huts, altars and stone menhirs. If the villagers get angry or hungry, they will leave, so take care of their needs. Keep the villagers well fed, warm, relaxed and healthy. Produce jewelry and tools from a variety of materials and provide the villagers with clothing that keeps them warm.
Trade tin and copper and make tools and jewelry from stone or bronze. Send the villagers to hunting expeditions. Tame some animals. The Aurochses, predecessors of today's cows, can supply milk and food. Plant herb shrubs and trees.
Priests can examine the sun, the moon and the stars. Research will unlock new rituals and larger gatherings. New types of buildings are also unlocked through research. Summon new settlers, their wives, and let the kids train skills with their fathers.
- Provide food, wood, flint and 11 other ingredients for the villagers
- There is more than 25 buildings to build
- 8 kinds of altars for shamans and priest
- Many kinds of menhirs of different sizes, megaliths and stone lintels.
- You can select from various types of stone with different properties
- Pilgrims will reward you with raw materials and fame if you make sure that the shaman perform ritual they need.
- There are 5 kinds of shamans and 15 different of rituals.
- You can have up to 3 priests and unlock 27 stages of research.
- Trade tin and copper.
- Call great gatherings.
- Manufature tools, clothes and jewelry.
- Tame animals.
- Plant bushes and trees.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.7 GHz single core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 1GB GDDR3 (1600MHz) Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.5 GHz quad-core (i5) RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 2GB GDDR5 (1600MHz) Free Disk Space: 3 GB