Developer: Jace Masula Publisher: Jace Masula Genre: RPG, Simulation, Action, Adventure Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Climb from your cryo-pod and enter the Void... Astrox Imperium is a space based rpg that offers familiar game play in an open-world universe. With tons of ships, upgrades, and options, being lost in space might just be fun.
The human struggle to survive is an all too familiar one. As the planet collapsed into an ecological depression, mankind as a whole is forced to expand his vision to the skies. A grand ship was built, and the ‘Imperium’ was scheduled to launch mankind into the future. With a new Quantum technology at its core, the Imperium was mankind’s greatest achievement. Putting aside all differences, the people of world came together. Under a common goal, the efforts of an entire generation came to fruition. The Imperium was ready to carry the dreams of us all, and with it, the hopes of finding a second chance.
Not any one person knows the whole truth, but from what can be gathered, here is what we know. The Imperium was destroyed, and many of the human pioneers perished during the event. The survivors congregated together and began to build a temporary home from the wreckage of the ship itself. At first they waited for rescue, but it wasn’t long before the first ones accepted their fate.
It has been 230 years now, and mankind has been quite busy out there in the stars. The story of the Imperium, passed down through the generations, have all but faded away completely.
- Non-linear Story - Choose your own adventure... The ending is in your control.
- Open World - Free to do as you please, go where you want, do what you want.
- Exploration - Over 100 maps to explore, each with unique resources, stations, structures and secrets.
- Flight - You can fly your ships with the mouse, WASD, or point and click. (Partial controller support)
- Camera Control - You have full control of the camera. 3D rotational focus, first and 3rd person , and follow behind views with lots of options.
- Mining - 12 different types of resources to collect.
- Skills- 100+different skill to train.
- Refining - Break down ore into raw materials and components used for crafting.
- Crafting - Use those raw materials and components to create new items.
- Trading & Economy - Profit from the simulated economy with trade.
- Missions - 15 unique mission types. Contract missions for the 18 game factions.
- Factions -18 factions, ratings effect all areas of life in the Astrox Universe.
- Combat - Real time, dynamic, tactical and strategic. hundreds of weapons, ECM, drones, bombs , ships and more.
- Smart AI - Intelligent, and plays by the same rules are you do.
- Life support -expand your range of exploration, manage and upgrade your life support systems.
- Ships-Currently over 70 ships and growing.
- Drones -10 unique drones , each with special abilities. Automate their control, or manually manage their tasks.
- Fleets - Build a fleet of up to 10 Merc ships. Command and control their actions individually or as a group.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 / AMD Radeon HD 6870 / DX10 compatible GPU with at least 2GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB