Developer: AtomTeam Publisher: AtomTeam Genre: RPG, Survival, Post-apocalyptic Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Atom RPG: Trudograd is a turn-based post-apocalyptic roleplaying game, which continues the story of Atom RPG as a stand-alone sequel/expansion, and follows the traditions set by classic cRPGs such as the early Fallout and Wasteland titles.
22 years ago the USSR and the Western Bloc destroyed each other in a nuclear inferno. Millions died instantly, society collapsed and technology was sent back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM – an organization tasked with protecting the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.
Two years ago you – a rookie agent of ATOM – were sent on a dangerous mission into the Soviet Wastes. As a result, you uncovered certain information about a new threat that can potentially destroy the struggling remnants of humanity.
In Atom RPG: Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis that withstood the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. There you must find what is thought to be humanity’s last hope in fending off the menace from outer space!
- A large city with its own lore and dozens of varying locations to fight, trade, talk and explore in;
- A hardcore turn-based experience with huge amounts of character development paths, combat styles, skills, perks and distinctions;
- Unique characters each with their own personality and a robust branching dialogue;
- Multiple-solution quests, which actively change the city around you;
- Ability to transfer your hero from our previous game (Atom RPG);
- An easy game to pick up. While Trudograd is a continuation of the first game’s plot, it is also friendly towards new players, and will quickly fill you in on the lore and major developments you might have missed;
- A result of a two year long community effort, made by players for players. This game encompasses a lot of changes from our previous title, that were inspired by user feedback.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom II RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 6670 2GB Free Disk Space: 16 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 / AMD FX RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 / AMD RX 570 Free Disk Space: 16 GB