Developer: FakeFish, Undertow Games Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment Genre: Simulation, Survival Horror Language: EN / RU / Multi7 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Overcome crisis and the unrelenting pressure of a frozen ocean. In the not too distant future, where habitable places have become scarce, humanity has arrived on Jupiter’s moon. Europa with its frozen surface is a hostile environment, and life can only be found in the dark ocean beneath the ice – and the small pockets of human habitation are not the only form of life to be found there.
Play with friends in adrenaline-filled co-operative gameplay, navigate Europa’s frozen depths in single player mode and transform the game with fully integrated mod tools and Steam Workshop. Procedural levels and events ensure no two games will ever be exactly alike.
- Play as a submarine captain, engineer, mechanic, medic or security officer. Help your teammates survive, or make sure no one does.
- Operate the many onboard systems of your submarine, from nuclear reactors to sonar, guns, engines and more.
- Create tools, drugs and weapons with the comprehensive crafting system.
- Navigate dangerous environments and flee or fight the creatures that you encounter.
- Explore alien ruins and wrecked submarines to discover rare and powerful artifacts and resources.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 128 MB Video Memory, Shader Model 2.0+ Free Disk Space: 350 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.0 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 256 MB Video Memory, Shader Model 2.0+ Free Disk Space: 350 MB