Developer: Live Action Studios Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment Genre: Action, Shooter, 3D, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2011
Near future. Alien aggressors suddenly attacked the largest cities of the Earth. Population in a panic, the military unsuccessfully trying to repel the attack. Los Angeles is becoming one of the hot spots - for several days it turns into a battlefield between superior alien forces and elite units of the US Army. A detachment of marines is instructed to break through the ranks of the enemy’s defenses and withdraw civilians from the encirclement. However, very soon the rescue operation turns into a desperate adventure, the outcome of which will determine who will win the battle for the City of Angels.
"Alien Invasion: The Battle for Los Angeles" - a computer game based on the eponymous Hollywood blockbuster with the participation of movie stars of the first magnitude Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez. Speaking as a special forces soldier under the command of Sergeant Nants, one of the main characters of the film, you have to perform a number of dangerous missions on the front line, running through the streets of the dilapidated metropolis.
- The atmosphere of a big-budget Hollywood action movie
- Advanced physical model for which Havok technology is responsible
- Modern graphics and impressive special effects
- The game was created on the basis of the movie of the same name, the world premiere of which will take place in March 2011. The budget of the picture was more than 100 million dollars. She is currently running an active advertising campaign.
- The game gives you the opportunity to extend the pleasure of the film and get even more impressions, being in the epicenter of events
- Alien Invasion: Battle for Los Angeles - a first-person shooter, this genre is currently the most popular among fans of interactive entertainment
- High level of graphics, modern spectacular special effects, rich gameplay
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 - 2.5 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 8700 or Radeon X1800 Free Disk Space: 1.3 GB