Developer: KING Art Publisher: KING Art, THQ Nordic Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Sci-fi Language: EN / RU / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to "play-by-mail", your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features - Leagues, chat and - in early 2014 - tournaments.
- Strong AI - A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Map Editor - A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions (Windows only).
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible with 256 MB RAM, Pixelshader 2.0 Free Disk Space: 3 GB