1. To run the game requires an activated exe from the demo version of the game:
How to install the demo version:
a) Install Epic Launcher from here .
b) Run, create a new account or use an existing one.
c) Download the demo version of Beyond Two Souls from the store (there is a search in the upper right corner of the store) and run it directly from the launcher for activation. If after adding the demo version to your account it will not be available for download, restart the launcher and try again.
2. Copy "BeyondTwoSouls.exe" from the folder with the demo version into the downloaded full game (with replace).
3. Using any hex editor (Download here ), find and change in the file "BigFile_PC.dat" "QDR.Infraworld_Var.BootCheat = 0" to "QDR.Infraworld_Var.BootCheat = 4" and save the changes. Or download the Fix , copy it to the gamed folder, launch, press Start and wait to complete.
4. Start the game using "BeyondTwoSouls.exe". The game may not start the first time, then end the process through the task manager and try again.
5. In the menu that appears, select Launch Game and confirm with "Numpad 1" on the keyboard or Cross / A on the gamepad.
6. The game will start in full mode.
Note! When updating windows or replacing components of your PC, activation ends!