Developer: Final Scene dev Publisher: Final Scene dev Genre: Action, RPG Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Uncover the secrets of the sinking metropolis in this action RPG. Clash beam sabers, or be a gunslinger. Make alliances or go it alone. Your actions have consequences - those whom learn the nature of this world will be able to shape it as they see fit.
Three towers, separated by a perpetual flood, hold the bulk of humanity. The eternal lighthouse looms over them, a primordial process repeats itself.
In Biomass, you will explore an interconnected world and cross paths with factions each with their own agenda. Use your wits to learn different ways to traverse the sinking city, and in turn discover many possible outcomes for its denizens depending on your actions and choices. Acquire all kinds of different weapons and resources to help you overcome any obstacles in your pilgrimage to the heart of the lighthouse.
- A sprawling world to explore, where your action or inaction will create different events and outcomes in its areas.
- A fast paced combat system offering a diverse set of approaches to fights - alternate between melee weapons mid combo, use beam weapons to parry or deflect other beam weapons, or specialize as a gunslinger and favor firearms, experiment with a variety of playstyles in different situations.
- Dynamic boss fights - every boss has a hidden phase that can be triggered or skipped if certain requirements are met.
- An expansive array of unique foes, that will demand a variety of skills to overcome.
- A lore rich world that will seem opaque and mysterious to newcomers, but those who delve deep into it will be able to piece together its secrets.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel core i5-4210 1.7ghz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 520 Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel I7-8750H 2.2ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Free Disk Space: 2 GB