Developer: toR Studio Publisher: toR Studio Genre: Simulation, Adventure, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
BORIS THE ROCKET - is a simulator of a moustached cold war soviet missile operator. You will have a chance to defend your vast motherland on your own. You will have to withstand freezing weather and nasty bear intrigues, slurping condensed milk to survive and adapt to fast paced changing environment.
Full immersion in dramatic atmosphere of the Cold War. This is the time when duty to your country is more important than your own opinion and even your mortal body belongs to the state. Only under such conditions people can truly become real heroes and patriots of their homeland.
Do not let your homeland to be ruined! Die, but do! As for a soviet man even death is not an excuse!
- There is a possibility to improve the capabilities of Boris's body, which certainly will improve the quality of his service. Although Boris is physically fit, there is no limit for a perfection!
- Progress zips along, as well as the inventiveness of your enemy that may drive you green with envy.
Expect a continuous hailstorm of different high-tech metals with a dose of lethal nuclear explosives.
- Distill a vital potion by yourself! The only thing that can stop a bear is a bottle of vodka! Save a few bottles for you and your brand new Siberian friend.
- This will make your enemy respect you at least, or at most will make him silent forever. A marvel of engineering and a combination of infernal power and splendor – "STEPAN" the intercontinental ballistic missile.
- A certain track has tired you while playing? Or maybe you have a favourite one already? Specially for music lovers, we have prepared an in-game audio-player for you. Handy, practical and unobtrusive!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2nd generation Core i3, AMD A6, or higher RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 570 / Radeon HD 7870 Free Disk Space: 4 GB