Developer: A Brave Plan Publisher: Bossa Studios Genre: Adventure, Casual Language: EN / RU / Multi14 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere.
- An immersive first person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- A illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the Bradwell world to life.
- Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins)
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands)
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)
- Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.50GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU 2.80GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Free Disk Space: 4 GB