Broke Protocol is an open-world action game like GTA but with a strong focus on city roleplaying and custom content. You set your own goal and identity in fully scriptable community-run servers. Currently in Early Access.
Roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in dynamic city environments. Start with nothing and build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels. Find amazing custom content, hand-made for each server. From exotic cars and weapons, to cool scripts and custom maps. Or start your own community with unique assets and scripting.
Steal cars, process drugs, trade with citizens, heal the injured, or enforce the law. Anything goes and the ways you can play are endless. Be warned, every player has a criminal record - and crimes like Grand Theft Auto, or Armed Assault will surely land your character in prison.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, driver, gangster, law enforcer and more. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.
- Supports over 100 online players per server
- Fully moddable, includes a Unity resources package and guides for building custom content
- Server mods automatically streamed to players on connection
- Completely scriptable both on server and client, with an open-sourced GameSource project
- Full-fledged and easy to use World Builder with no limits and thousands of prefabs for use
- Hundreds of AI NPCs: citizen, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets
- 3D Positional VOIP to chat with other players near you
- Take on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streets
- Access interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areas
- Dozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and restraints
- Ownable apartments, garages, and gang/territory system
- Usable cars, trucks, aircraft, boats, and armored vehicles
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Support Shader Model 3.0 Free Disk Space: 1 GB