Developer: Splendy Interactive, Wales Interactive Publisher: Wales Interactive Genre: Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2016
As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self destruct. He has to venture into long forgotten areas, recovering long repressed memories and unlocking the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live action experience with zero computer generated effects, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers and designers behind titles like The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword, and incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit) and Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3).
- An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- Totally live action - No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters and designers behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
- Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
- Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3 Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 2GB RAM (NVidia GeForce GTX 750 or AMD Radeon HD 7850) Free Disk Space: 5 GB