Developer: Vertices Software Publisher: Vertices Software Genre: Racing, Simulation Language: EN / POL Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Car Tune: Project is a racing simcade that sets you on building, repairing and tuning your vehicles for entry-level Motorsports and street racing.
It's an ambitious project that welcomes all lovers of the automotive tuning scene and avid fans of racing in all of its' forms.
Establishing a strong collaborative community, pursuing long-term development and with future support in mind.
Here are some of the current and upcoming features of the game:
- Both visual and mechanical tuning of the vehicles
- Advanced vehicle damage
- Vehicle physics & detailed driving model (still in progress)
- High quality, well detailed vehicle models
- Third party bodykits
- High detail automotive parts
- Vehicle paint booth
- Painting using a spray gun (operated with the mouse)
- Paints licensed by NOVOL
- Two fully modifiable and functional vehicles
- Adequate level of environmental graphics detail
- A basic car audio system that can be installed in the vehicle
- A Dyno that lets the player test the vehicle in terms of torque and horsepower
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 650 Free Disk Space:
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 3.5 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Free Disk Space: 10 GB