Developer: TheMiddleGray Publisher: TheMiddleGray Genre: Strategy, Tower Defense, Simulation, Casual Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Have you ever simulated war games by using toys? Or have you ever imagined that they could participate in the war games under your command? Right now the VR Technology offer a strong immersive experience make this become more real.
Castle Must Be Mine is a VR tower defense game. Through building the defense tower on the building points, helping the hero to kill the enemies who want to invade your castle, and after killing the enemies, you will earn some money which can be used to build more towers or upgrade towers as well. Meanwhile you need to command your hero and use your special skills to obtain better performance.
- Building and upgrading towers with your strategy.
- Command your hero to attack enemies and get more experience point to level up.
- Over 30 different monsters, including land monsters and fly monsters.
- 5 fascinating forest-style maps, 4 desert-style maps and 3 Ice field maps .
- Endless maps with cooperation between two heroes
- Use controllers to throw the fireball, tornado and ice ball to anywhere.
- Throwing the boulders from the castle wall to hit and block the enemies.
- Fire the Cannon on the castle wall to bombard enemies.
- Cast spike trap on the path to stab enemies.
- Review your score in world leader board after the level over.
Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer Free Disk Space: 1 GB