Command & Conquer Remastered Collection torrent download for PC
2020-06-05, 11:51 PM
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection PC torrent
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection
Developer: Petroglyph Publisher: Electronic Arts Genre: Strategy, RTS Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph Games. Includes all 3 expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome back, Commander.
New and Remastered Features
- Graphics Switching — Switch in real-time between legacy and remastered 4K graphics when in solo play.
- Bonus Gallery — Contains over 4 hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
- Music — Enjoy over 7 hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
- Mod Support — Create, share, and play mods with the Steam Workshop.
- Cinematics — Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
- Enhanced Sidebar UI — The fully redesigned Sidebar UI embraces a modern approach with less scrolling.
- Jukebox — Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
- Custom Game Lobbies — Host and join custom game lobbies to set game rules, teams, and maps.
- Rise Through the Ranks — Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches, and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- See All the Action — Don’t miss a minute of combat with Replays and Observer mode.
- From Console to PC — Experience the original console missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics — Watch the original console cinematic videos now on PC, featuring community favorite General Carville.
- Maps — Take control of the terrain with the Map Editor, available on both Origin and Steam versions.
- Mission Selection — Track your campaign progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom — Zoom the camera between the legacy DOS and Gold distances for a better look at the battlefield.
- Skirmish Mode — Take on the AI — with controllable difficulty settings — in Skirmish mode, new for Tiberian Dawn.
- Customizable Hotkeys — In-game Hotkey customization, now with support for the new Sidebar UI.
- EVA — Your battle interface sounds better than ever! The original voice-over actress, Kia Huntzinger, reprised her role as EVA and re-recorded her lines in high definition for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control Improvements — Enjoy updated mouse controls, camera movement, unit queueing, and selection improvements.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 2.4ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 or ATI Radeon HD 5570 Free Disk Space: 32 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 Free Disk Space: 32 GB