Developer: WarfareSims Publisher: Slitherine Ltd. Genre: Simulation, Strategy, RTS Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Command: Modern Operations is the next generation in cross-domain modern wargaming. It enables you to simulate every military engagement from post World War II to the present day and beyond. The scale is primarily tactical/operational, although strategic scale operations are also possible.
-Revised user interface, based on dark theme and with lots of tweaks for improved gameplay.
- Completely re-written map engine, enabling fast and lag-free zoom & pan operations.
- New spectacular high-resolution map layers
- Support for real-time Tacview 3D view (NOTE: separate purchase of Tacview Advanced edition required)
- Numerous new UI & gameplay features such as hover-info databox, time-step mode, colored datablocks, minimaps, "recently loaded" scens/saves etc.
- Massive boost in simulation performance/scalability.
- Automatic on-demand remote fetching of platform images (Players no longer need to manually download and install the database image packs)
- Message Log 2.0: A radically improved message reporting system.
- New game mode: Quick Battle Generator
- New line-of-sight (LOS) tool
- New ScenEdit feature: Merge scenarios
New sim features:
- Customizable aircraft formations
- Terrain type affecting movement, vulnerability and detectability of ground forces
- New cost-based pathfinder engine
- Realistic sub comms
- Patrols with customizable movement pattern
- Vastly improved aircraft flight model
- Improved dogfight AI
- Aircraft crew G-tolerance
- Radar frequency agility
- Explicit Doppler-notching
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Minimum dual-core, recommended quad-core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB+ VRAM Free Disk Space: 20 GB