Developer: Combat Wombat Studios, Real Epic Development Studios Publisher: Combat Wombat Studios Genre: Simulation, Strategy, RPG Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Conqueror 940 AD, a casual turn-based medieval town-builder where your decisions matter. As an ousted prince, you stumble upon empty land to build a kingdom from. How you fare and what you do with your rising power is up to you. Build, research, plan, do battle, and maybe even fall in love.
- RPG Elements – Your skills as a king affect your kingdom.
- Petitioners – You must hold court and make decisions for your kingdom.
- Expansion – Establish trade relations, alliances, and vassalage with neighboring kingdoms (or just conquer them.)
- Marriage – Court beautiful women from the land to build strong alliances. Will you choose a marriage for political reasons or desire?
- Building – Start your town from the ground up, then transform your humble town into a true kingdom.
- Research – Advance technologies to improve your kingdom’s well-being, defensive capability, trade ability, military might, and more.
- Conflict – Take part in tournaments, manage battle plans, and issue spies and subterfuge against other kingdoms.
- Priorities – Manage not only resources, but manpower and time as well. What are your highest priorities?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher Free Disk Space: 800 MB