Developer: Hardytier Publisher: Hardytier Genre: RPG, Turn-Based Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Cross of Auria is primarily a story and battle-driven classic style turn-based RPG. Play as the female protagonist Ruby and her companions to her reclaim their memories from the malevolent forces who cursed the land.
Revan is home to four kingdoms of man and to many more of beast. Ruby finds herself outside the conflict – outside the realm altogether in a place known only as The Veil. Ghostlike apparitions guide her exit, but it is her entry that is most intriguing. The Veil is a gateway of fallen souls and Ruby is very much alive. With only Jack to guide her in this time of unknowing, she must come to terms with the consequences of her new powers.
About the Gameplay
- Cross of Auria features classic style turn-based combat in a fantasy world filled with magic, beasts and otherwise unruly subjects.
- A number of puzzles can be found throughout the game including during combat. It is important to try different approaches to each situation.
- As the player, you control the main protagonist Ruby in her efforts to reclaim her memories and understand her new powers.
- A story which begins in the first few days of the world's memory.
- Optional side-quests and bosses.
- A bounty/hunt system inspired by various RPGs.
- An arena where the party can revisit previous areas at higher levels for better rewards, inspired by MMO group dungeons.
- A gauntlet mode where the party can test their skills for bragging rights.
- A ever-growing trophy room to review your best accomplishments.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU Free Disk Space: 2 GB