Developer: Aluba Studio Publisher: Aluba Studio Genre: Simulation, RPG, Puzzle Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Cyber Manhunt is a story-oriented puzzle game focusing on big data, hacking, citizen privacy, and social workers. It focuses on social issues such as cyber violence and privacy breaches.
- Web search - The player collects basic information about the target object through the browser search function.
- Database - Use known information to enter into the database. After filtering, perhaps other information about the target object.
- Crack - Generate passwords based on the obtained target person information, and use it to log in to accounts on various platforms (including email, social platforms, chat software, etc.)
- Disguise - Obtain the needs, social circles, etc. of the target object, choose disguise according to the information, and get more information by contacting the target object
- Chat Routine - After adding the target object as a friend, perform a chat Routine to get information.
- Picture Analysis - Get valuable information and relevant clues from pictures.
- Phishing - Send phishing links to invade the target person's hardware devices (computer, mobile phone), and obtain private information.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Free Disk Space: 3 GB