Developer: Acid Wizard Studio Publisher: Acid Wizard Studio Genre: Action, Survival, Horror, RPG, Top-down Language: EN / RU / Multi3 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Darkwood provides a new perspective on survival horror.
Scavenge and explore the rich, ever-changing free-roam world by day, then hunker down in your hideout and pray for the morning light.
- Survival horror from a top-down perspective that is terrifying to play.
- By day explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons and discover new secrets.
- By night find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
- Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants and the story you experience.
- Meet eerie characters, learn their stories and decide their fate. And remember - don’t trust anyone.
- As nights go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies begin to blur. Are you ready to step into Darkwood?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista Video Card: GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i3 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 64-bit Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 6 GB