Developer: Dark Gaia Studios Publisher: GrabTheGames Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Derange is a retro-styled spiritual successor to the survival horror classics of the '90s. Immerse yourself in gameplay from a forgotten era of horror as you struggle to unravel a terrifying mystery and put an end to an evil that threatens existence itself.
Lured to a rural property in Massachusetts, college students Jessica King and Nathan Romero are thrust into a terrifying battle for survival against an otherworldly evil. Test your instincts and your will to survive in this retro-style survival horror adventure, inspired by the classics of the '90s.
- Traditional old-school survival horror, complete with fiendish puzzles, deadly enemies, inventory management and limited saves.
- Play as college student Jessica King or tech whiz Nathan Romero, each with their own unique playstyle and personality.
- Dynamic “Hive Mind System” which reacts to your playstyle: enemies get stronger, smarter or faster depending on how you play.
- Multiple difficulty levels, for casual horror buffs and survival horror purists alike.
- A haunting mystery to solve, inspired by the works of H.P Lovecraft and classic horror movies like The Thing.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU Free Disk Space: 200 MB