Developer: The Foregone Syndicate Publisher: Adult Swim Games Genre: Action, Shooter, FPS, Cyberpunk Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
DESYNC is an intense, single-player first person shooter that begs you to play dangerously and creatively. Eliminate your opponents as you perform violent attack sequences using the explosive digital weaponry and lethal side-arms at your disposal.
Switch weapons and move masterfully to unleash Attack Sequences – special moves that deal bonus damage and effects. Launch an enemy into a trap with a well-placed shotgun blast, then destroy another while they’re in the air. Think quickly and discover new combinations to maximize your score and decimate the leaderboards.
- Fast, reactive, intense FPS gameplay with a unique combo system
- Detailed leaderboards for each level help players measure their improvement
- Sleek poly-neon aesthetics within a foreboding atmosphere
- Ruthless enemies armed with a variety of defensive and offensive abilities
- Multiple fire modes on each weapon allow for experimentation and varied playstyles
- Aberration Zones that subvert and invert the base game for greater challenges
- Heavy Dark Synth Original Soundtrack by Daniel Deluxe and VolkorX
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium G3250 or equivalent AMD Phenom II X4 965 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (1024 MB) | Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Shared memory) | AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB) Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 or equivalent AMD FX-6350 or equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) AMD Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB) Free Disk Space: 3 GB