One table, a pack of dice, five participants: This story is about playing a tabletop RPG with swords and dragons while overcoming inner weaknesses.
- Be me, Roru Daisuke.
- I just hosted a tabletop game with people I met online, but never previously seen in the flesh.
- I thought this should be a run-of-the-mill neckbeard meetup, yet it turns out that everyone else are girls!
- By everything that is holy, why am I so blessed – with suck!
- Do they look pretty? Yes. Is our campaign enjoyable? Ha ha.
- A MMORPG powergamer fresh to traditional games, who only knows min-maxing exploits;
- A rules lawyer obsessed with the gamebook, who would spend hours fighting over meaningless statistical details;
- A real roleplayer immersed in character fluff, but contributes nothing to gameplay;
- A prick dedicated to disrupting other people and causing mayhem;
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Anything better than a potato RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: If it can run Windows Paint Free Disk Space: 1 GB