Developer: Studio Erikson Publisher: Headup Genre: Racing, Simulation, Platformer, Arcade Language: EN / Multi15 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Doodle Derby is a devilish physics racing platformer inspired by smashing all the stuff from your childhood toybox into each other. Anything is possible in the least realistic car game ever. In Doodle Derby you must build the track before trying to reach the goal of the level. Complete your new cool track additions and push your luck! Can’t do it? Rebuild it.
Doodle Derby offers a single player campaign of ludicrous puzzle challenges next to some friendship-testing multiplayer modes.
- A challenging single player campaign.
- Online and Local multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- Race and build the most epic and insane levels alternately until you make it.
- The Doodle Derby level editor: Design your own levels, then challenge your friends to survive them!
- Monster Apes! Rockets! Piranhas! UFOs! About 40 track parts and 60 million (unverified!) combinations!
- Full controller support
- Groovy soundtrack
- Lots of secrets to explore. Unlocking new cars, obstacles and levels!
- Destructible environment incl. strawberrys and other fruit.
- Background art so wicked only kids could have drawn it - which they did.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1GHZ+ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: A dedicated video card is recommended Free Disk Space: 800 MB