Developer: Alkemi Publisher: Alkemi Genre: Action, RPG, Arcade, Shoot 'Em Up Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Drifting Lands is an hybrid of classical horizontal shoot'em'up with a lot of strong gameplay elements coming straight from the action-RPG genre. If you want an original diablo-like game or you want a different kind of shoot'em'up, you're in the right place!
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Anything for gaming bought in the past 2 or 3 years RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Any AMD/ATI or NVidia with more than 512Mo of DEDICATED RAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Quad Processor RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Any powerful AMD/ATI or NVIDIA card with more than 512 of RAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB