Developer: AMPLITUDE Studios Publisher: SEGA Genre: RPG, Strategy, Tower Defense, Rogue-like Language: EN / RU / Multi4 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out...
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
- Experience four player coop and watch your back
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT or equivalent Free Disk Space: 700 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti or equivalent Free Disk Space: 700 MB