Developer: Youthcat Studio Publisher: Gamera Game Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Sci-fi Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Dyson Sphere Program is a sci-fi simulation game with space, adventure, exploration and factory automation elements where you can build your own galactic industrial empire from scratch.
In the distant future, the power of science and technology has ushered a new age to the human race. Space and time have become irrelevant thanks to virtual reality. A new kind of supercomputer has been developed – a machine whose superior artificial intelligence and computing capability will push humanity even further. There is only one problem: there isn’t enough energy in the whole planet to feed this machine.
- Build a galactic industrial empire from scratch: start with a small workshop and improve it until it spans the whole galaxy
- Develop your very own Dyson Spheres, a megastructure that orbits around a star harnessing all its power and energy, from the first screw to its completion
- Explore a vast universe procedurally generated with all kinds of celestial bodies: neutron stars, white dwarfs, red giants…
- Gather resources in planets of all types: ocean, lava, desert, frozen, gaseous planets…
- Research new technologies to improve your factories… and discover the secrets of the universe
- Build mechasto fly, sail or jump through outer space and alien planets
- Transport materials across the galaxy to your facilities: thousands of transport ships will flow endlessly to your factories and back!
- Design the most efficient automated factory and production line
- Customize your factory and Dyson Sphere to make it unique
- Design a balanced power network capable of producing energy in all kinds of power plants like wind turbines, artificial stars, etc.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: i3-530 2.93GHZ 2 Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Dedicated graphics card, GTX 750 Ti 2GB Free Disk Space: 3 GB