Developer: Tonguç Bodur Publisher: Tonguç Bodur Genre: Adventure, Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Having done some terrible things in his youth at school, his memories call Bart Blake back to that place, in his nightmares.
Education is an atmospheric horror game. In it, you unravel the mysteries that took place 15 years ago at the school that you want to escape from. There are six short chapters filled with gore and puzzles.
- Six highly immersive levels that save the game progress at their beginnings
- Some locked doors with mysteries behind them
- A captivating storyline that reveals itself via reading the students' diaries and old newspapers
- Atmospheric sound designed to carry you through the highs and lows of your journey
- Thrilling music that accompanies the atmosphere
- Gameplay that involves exploration through the corridors of the abandoned school
- Some collectibles to be found and collected through careful exploration
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GT 750 Ti 2 GB or AMD RADEON HD 7850 2 GB Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD RADEON RX 570 Free Disk Space: 8 GB