Developer: AVE Publisher: AVE Genre: Action, Shooter, 3rd Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2016
Elite vs. Freedom is an action-packed Indie third-person shooter game. In the near future, the Earth is controlled by a global government. The Elite rule this new world order.
Executive power is enforced by the World Police Department. Few dare to resist this neo-feudalistic, corporatist, police state. Leading the insurgence, a group known as Freedom takes up the fight.
- Third-person shooter for PC, developed by a small remotely working team located in multiple countries.
- Fight using weapon combos specialized for melee and ranged attack.
- Two playable factions (Elite SWAT officers or Freedom insurgents) in single-player and two multiplayer modes (co-op and player vs. player).
- Mission locations around the globe (Hollywood, Rio, Vegas, Monaco, Tokyo, Aspen, and Dubai).
- Freedom and Elite campaigns.
- 14 single-player missions.
- 16 motion comic cut scenes (intro, outro, and mission briefings).
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) controlled human and drone combatants.
- AI allies.
- Cover system.
Co-Op Multiplayer (player vs. environment)
- up to four friends can play together in the Co-Op Multiplayer mode.
- 14 missions playable online (via Internet + LAN) with friends.
Classic Multiplayer (player vs. player)
- four unique game modes (Assassination, Espionage, Kidnapping, and Sabotage).
- seven multiplayer (arena-like) maps.
- up to 20 players per map.
- play via Internet and LAN.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz or better - Single Core Processor RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: A graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support, such as nVidia GeForce 7800 or ATI x1300+ Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA 8000 series or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater Free Disk Space: 8 GB