Developer: Plastic Reality Technologies Publisher: 1C Entertainment Genre: Action, Shooter, 3rd person Language: EN / RU Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2006
Experience the adrenaline-fuelled danger and heart-pounding excitement in the war on organised drug syndicates. When standard procedures fail, the hardliners are brought in.
Become El Matador, a DEA special agent tasked with taking down the drug barons. A new narcotics cartel is rising across Central and South America, sharpening its claws and extending its reach. Locate the encampments, infiltrate the headquarters, and put an end to the cartel's influence. In a tale of corruption, revenge and morality, the mission brief is simple: Eliminate the threat - Ultimate justice, El Matador style.
- Hard-hitting, movie-style storyline
- Huge arsenal of realistic weapons
- Diverse South American settings, from lush jungle to mansions and harbours
- Real physics, interactive environments and destructible objects
- Gang members, clan bosses, kingpins, and many more villainous enemies
- Atmospheric engine animations bring the scenery to life
- Wide range of graphical effects, including cascading shadow maps, high dynamic range rendering and many more
- Slow Motion Action feature
- FrenzyCAM mode
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.5 GHz Pentium 3 / AMD Athlon Processor RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 128 MB DirectX9 compatible graphics card with pixel & vertex shader support (nVidia GeForce 4, ATI Radeon 8500) Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon Processor RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 256 MB DirectX9 compatible graphics card with pixel & vertex shader 2.0 support (nVidia GeForce 6, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro) Free Disk Space: 3 GB