Developer: Elder Games Publisher: Headup Genre: Action, RPG, Shooter, 3rd Person Language: EN / Multi4 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
DIVE INTO A SCI-FI EPIC!
Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classic skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Designed to be played with mouse and keyboard or gamepad
EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL ALIEN PLANET
- Explore Eden, the first habitable planet discovered in our galaxy
- Roam through the unique biosphere in diverse biomes like deserts, forests and caves
- Stumble upon hidden loot and optional story elements scattered throughout the open environments
- Discover the fate of other civilizations in Everreach’s deep lore
EVERREACH: PUTTING THE STARS IN REACH
Welcome to Eden, the first habitable planet we've discovered in our galaxy, with a lush environment, unique biosphere and the first evidence of alien civilization. Thanks to your advance purchase, our plans for an exclusive luxury settlement are well underway. A team of scientists, mechanics, and construction workers is already planetside, building a network of settlements and cities for you and your fellow colonists.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i3 Skylake or AMD FX-6000 series RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD7870 Free Disk Space: 19 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 Skylake RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/1660 TI or AMD Radeon RX 570/5700 Free Disk Space: 19 GB