Developer: Tonguç Bodur Publisher: Tonguç Bodur Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi4 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
The high wizards created the Soul Orb and it served the kingdom well. Now it is time for Alexander to find it where it hides. It calls to Alexander in his dreams.
Finding the Soul Orb is a medieval fantasy game. In it, you use your crossbow both as a weapon against werewolves as well as a tool to solve puzzles. It is a story-driven game of twelve chapters.
- Highly immersive 12 levels that save the game progress at their beginnings
- Some angry werewolves gradually get mightier and more numerous as you progress
- A captivating storyline that reveals itself via pedestals
- Atmospheric sound designed to carry you through the highs and lows of their journey
- Charming music that accompanies the atmosphere
- Approachable gameplay; the difficulty settings are "Easy", "Very Easy" and "Extremely Easy", and can be changed instantly while playing
- Some additional creatures to be found (and shot) through careful world exploration
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GT 750 Ti 2 GB or AMD RADEON HD 7850 2 GB Free Disk Space: 13 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD RADEON RX 580 Free Disk Space: 13 GB