Developer: Alexander Westwater Publisher: Alexander Westwater Genre: Adventure, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
The First Friend is a First person exploration game. Delve into the personal story of you and Zack as you traverse beautiful terrains and discover the forgotten truth that is buried away deep inside.
You wake up in your cabin surrounded by a majestic world. You go to see your best buddy Zack, but he's missing. Where did he go? Why did he run off? Journey across different landscapes and leave no stone unturned during your search for your best friend.
Along the way, you can discover old buried artifacts that reveal forgotten memories of you and Zacks Past, Present and Future.
- Created by a one-man team, The First Friend offers a deep, personal story that deals with the joys and heartaches of life, going through disappointments and realizations of an unforgiving world, with one light keeping you from despair.
- An emotional soundtrack that pulls at your heartstrings by Myuu.
- The First Friend is a peaceful and relaxing experience allowing you to play at your own pace without any interruptions.
- Search for your best friend as you uncover buried memories that reveal stories that demonstrate a life lesson that you would not soon forget.
- A short but moving experience (about 1 - 2 hours) focused on story and exploration.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4GHz Dual Core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Geforce GTX 750 / Radeon R7 260X with 1GB Memory Free Disk Space: 5 GB